We’re Hiring a Support & Release Manager
The company is part of a unique technological Lab based in Brussels, Belgium, gathering 49 eclectic people including numerous PhDs, various MScs, an evangelist with its marketing and commercial gospel as well as a caring HR and support team from 15 different nationalities.
We are irreverent, unconventional, not corporate… We don’t like BMWs, we cherish privacy (we work with social networks, we do not feed GOFA or MS deliberately). We like food, drinks, everything that make us laugh and anything that thrills. We love LIFE!…What else… Yes… Chocolate… Very important good chocolate.
Thanks to more than 25 years of experience, the Lab has been developing a wide scope of tailor-made products and services covering a wealth of techniques, platforms and geographies, partnering with the biggest names in their industries.
Because compilers, interpreters, JIT, pre-processors, grammars, register allocation, term rewriting, LLVM and more are what brought us to computer science in the first place, Raincode Labs forms the largest independent compilation technology company in the world.
To support the current development and the substantial growth of our activities in the coming months, we are currently looking to hire new forces to join our teams.
The Job Description
Together with a team of world-class experts, you are the owner of the release management lifecycle which includes scheduling, testing and coordinating releases of products across the multiple product lines supported by the company.
- You provide tools and services to help product management and project teams manage and deploy releases into production.
- You design and test installation procedures for the products, and coordinate with the technical writers team to ensure that they are adequately documented
- You centralize requests for support, process those that relate to the installation procedure and basic setup, and route the rest to the appropriate development teams.
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- You are familiar with MS Technologies, continuous integration, software development lifecycle and other related topics
- You have 2-5 years of previous release management experience. You have a prior project management experience and/or a solid understanding of project management principles
- You demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- You are fluent in English with good communication skills (both speaking and writing). Fluency in any other European language is considered a very big plus
We offer you the perfect place to bring your passion for complex technological challenges into play and learn new skills in a family-minded, cutting-edge and very dynamic atmosphere.
You will be given the opportunity to work on challenging assignments and develop your potential through very innovative projects. Moreover, your evolution will be monitored closely and you will be encouraged to attend training courses and conferences to broaden your knowledge and realize yourself.
You can also count on an open culture based on mutual trust and a respectful work/life balance – including flexible working hours and a teleworking policy – as well as a fair salary package and fringe benefits.
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org