We’re Hiring an Eclipse Developer
Thanks to more than 25 years of experience, we have been developing a wide scope of tailor-made products and services covering a wealth of techniques, platforms and geographies, partnering with the biggest names in their industries. In partnership with our clients, we conceive innovative solutions through continuous R&D efforts and active team-working.
The company is part of a unique technological group based in Brussels, Belgium, gathering 49 eclectic people from 15 different nationalities including numerous PhDs, various techno freaks, a marketing and commercial gospel as well as a caring HR and support team.
We are irreverent, unconventional, not corporate… We don’t like BMWs, we wear sneakers, we cherish privacy. We like food, drinks, everything that make us laugh and anything that thrills. We love LIFE!…What else… Yes… Chocolate… Very important good chocolate.
Cobol-IT develops and distributes a Cobol compiler, and several development products. Every development is made in C or in Java. Cobol-IT BE ensures support of the compiler for the sales and for the customers.
To support the sound development and the substantial growth of our activities, we are currently looking to hire new forces to join our teams.
The Job Description
Together with a team of world-class experts, your role is to imagine, design, code, document and support innovative solutions to cutting edge problems in programming language processing.
- You analyze, prototype and develop new Eclipse Plugins we propose to our customers and stack holders, and you participate to the improvement and maintenance of existing Eclipse Plugins.
- You will be in direct contact with the customers, who might be located abroad, and notably in France.
- You interact with the front-line teams to keep a close understanding of our customers’ needs and answer questions that are raised during pre-sales activities.
- The position is based in our headquarters in Brussels, and very limited travel will be asked.
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in IT, Computer sciences or Software Engineering
- You have gained 1 to 5 years’ experience in Eclipse plugin development. Knowledge of the C language would be an asset
- Through your experience, proactivity, autonomy, communication skills and willingness, you succeed in gaining the necessary trust from your team’s colleagues
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch or any other European language is a plus
We offer you the perfect place to bring your passion for complex technological challenges into play and learn new skills in a family-minded, cutting-edge and very dynamic atmosphere.
You will be given the opportunity to work on challenging assignments and develop your potentials through very innovative projects. Moreover your evolution will be monitored closely and you will be encouraged to attend training courses and conferences to broaden your knowledge and realize yourself.
You can also count on an open culture based on mutual trust and a respectful work/life balance – including flexible working hours and a teleworking policy – as well as a fair salary package and fringe benefits.
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com