We’re Hiring a Compiler Engineer
The company is part of a unique technological Lab based in Brussels, Belgium, gathering 49 eclectic people including numerous PhDs, various MScs, an evangelist with its marketing and commercial gospel as well as a caring HR and support team from 15 different nationalities.
We are irreverent, unconventional, not corporate… We don’t like BMWs, we cherish privacy (we work with social networks, we do not feed GOFA or MS deliberately). We like food, drinks, everything that make us laugh and anything that thrills. We love LIFE!…What else… Yes… Chocolate… Very important good chocolate.
Thanks to more than 25 years of experience, the Lab has been developing a wide scope of tailor-made products and services covering a wealth of techniques, platforms and geographies, partnering with the biggest names in their industries.
Because compilers, interpreters, JIT, pre-processors, grammars, register allocation, term rewriting, LLVM and more are what brought us to computer science in the first place, Raincode Labs forms the largest independent compilation technology company in the world.
To support the current development and the substantial growth of our activities in the coming months, we are currently looking to hire new forces to join our teams.
The Job Description
Together with a team of world-class experts, your role is to imagine, design, code, document and support innovative solutions for cutting edge problems in programming language processing.
- You take part in projects and product development efforts centered around compiler technologies, targeting .NET, Java, LLVM or other technologies.
- You actively participate to our R&D recurrent brainstorming and developments in close relationship with academic partners.
- You interact with the front-line teams to keep a close understanding of our customers’ needs and answer questions that are raised during pre-sales activities.
- You are curious about many areas of computing and had exposure to a large number of technologies
- You enjoy coding complex software and can demonstrate serious skills in this area
- You are passionate about compilation, programming languages and code generation. Experience in these domains is a plus but a genuine fascination for the domain can be considered an adequate substitute;
- You have a master degree or PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- You are fluent in English with good communication skills (both speaking and writing). Fluency in any other European language is considered a very big plus
We offer you a perfect place to put your passion into play for complex technological challenges and learn new skills in a family-minded, cutting-edge and very dynamic atmosphere.
You will be given the opportunity to work on challenging assignments and develop your potential through very innovative projects. Moreover, your evolution will be monitored closely and you will be encouraged to attend training courses and conferences to broaden your knowledge and realize yourself.
You can also count on an open company culture based on mutual trust and a respectful work/life balance – including flexible working hours and a teleworking policy – as well as a fair salary package and fringe benefits.
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org