We’re Hiring a Senior Compiler Engineer
Senior Compiler Engineer
Thanks to more than 25 years of experience, we have been developing a wide scope of tailor-made products and services covering a wealth of techniques, platforms and geographies, partnering with the biggest names in their industries. In partnership with our clients, we conceive innovative solutions through continuous R&D efforts and active team-working.
The company is part of a unique technological group based in Brussels, Belgium, gathering 49 eclectic people from 15 different nationalities including numerous PhDs, various techno freaks, a marketing and commercial gospel as well as a caring HR and support team.
We are irreverent, unconventional, not corporate… We don’t like BMWs, we wear sneakers, we cherish privacy. We like food, drinks, everything that make us laugh and anything that thrills. We love LIFE!…What else… Yes… Chocolate… Very important good chocolate.
Because compilers, interpreters, JIT, pre-processors, grammars, register allocation, term rewriting, LLVM and more are what brought us to computer science in the first place, Raincode Labs forms the largest independent compilation technology company in the world.
To support the sound development and the substantial growth of our activities, we are currently looking to hire new forces to join our teams.
The Job Description
Together with a team of world-class experts, your role is to imagine, design, code, document and support innovative solutions to cutting edge problems in programming language processing.
- You analyze, prototype and develop the software we propose to our customers and stack holders, and you participate to the improvement and maintenance of the products.
- You take part in projects and product development efforts centered around compiler technologies, targeting .NET, Java, LLVM or other technologies.
- You actively participate to our R&D recurrent brainstorming and developments in close relationship with academic partners.
- You interact with the front-line teams to keep a close understanding of our customers’ needs and answer questions that are raised during pre-sales activities.
- You might be working on projects where travel is needed (up to 10%).
- You enjoy coding complex software and can demonstrate serious skills in this area
- You have already gained at least 5 years of experience in development (C or C#); You have knowledge in Linux/Unix and Windows System API.
- You are passionate about compilation, programming languages and code generation. Experience in these domains is a plus but a genuine fascination for the domain would be a perfect substitute;
- You have a master degree or PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- You are fluent in English with good communication skills (both speaking and writing). Fluency in any other European language is a plus
We offer you the perfect place to bring your passion for complex technological challenges into play and learn new skills in a family-minded, cutting-edge and very dynamic atmosphere.
You will be given the opportunity to work on challenging assignments and develop your potentials through very innovative projects. Moreover your evolution will be monitored closely and you will be encouraged to attend training courses and conferences to broaden your knowledge and realize yourself.
You can also count on an open culture based on mutual trust and a respectful work/life balance – including flexible working hours and a teleworking policy – as well as a fair salary package and fringe benefits.
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.